Become a part of DanceNL – the province’s first sectoral dance association.
DanceNL is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting all forms of dance in Newfoundland and Labrador. Our membership is made up of dancers, dance teachers, choreographers, scholars, dance enthusiasts and audience members representing a broad spectrum of dance activity in the province. There are no pre-requisites for joining DanceNL – all members of the dance community are welcome.
Why become a member?
- Support Dance – DanceNL supports all dance! We welcome everyone involved in any aspect of dance: performers, teachers, choreographers, scholars, social dancers, writers, etc. Become a part of a new, dynamic organization that is devoted entirely to dance in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Have Your Voice Heard – DanceNL advocates for issues that are close to the heart of our province’s dance community – have your say in the development of DanceNL’s advocacy initiatives.
- Member Profile – Create a free searchable profile on the Members Only section of our website. Your profile will be easily found on search engines and on our interactive dance map.
- Access to New Programs – Participate in the new programs that DanceNL offers members throughout the year.
- Networking – Join the Membership distribution list and share your news and events while keeping up on what is happening in dance in the province.
- Newsletter – Receive our monthly newsletter – The Next Step – and stay up to date on DanceNL related news and events.
- Dance Current magazine – DanceNL members receive a reduced subscription rate to Dance Current Magazine.
- Voting privileges – members enjoy voting privileges at our AGMs and the ability to run for the Board of Directors.
Use our online Membership Application form to become a member.
For more information, contact us.