DEADLINE! NL MOVES
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Share your experience in dance! From January to December 2012, DanceNL will be hosting “NL Moves,” a series of workshops aimed at the general public. As an outreach event, the goal of this series is to expose people to various dance genres, increase wellness and physical activity, and support DanceNL members across the province. The deadline for Workshop Proposals is coming up NOVEMBER 15th. Here are the details:
• Workshop facilitator(s) must be DanceNL members. (Not a member? Visit the Membership link to find out how to join us).
• One workshop will be held each month (July and August excepted) in a variety of communities.
• DanceNL will pay an honorarium of $50
• DanceNL will cover room rental fee for an appropriate space up to a maximum of $50.
• Workshop facilitators can propose holding a workshop in any community.
• Funding may be available for travel to another community. If you would like to offer a workshop in a community different from your own, please include details on travel costs in your application.
• Workshop rates will be fixed by DanceNL, with a discounted rate for members.
• DanceNL will assist with promoting the workshops.
• Workshop facilitators will be highlighted on our website and in NL Moves promotional materials.
• This initiative is pending funding.
Please fill out the application form and attach a dance photo (for promotional purposes) and return it to email@example.com by November 15, 2011. Participants will be notified by December 15.
Completed application forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to:
48 Kenmount Road
P.O. Box 28013,
St. John’s, NL, A1B 4J8