From September 2013 to April 2014, DanceNL will be hosting our second year of “NL Moves,” a series of workshops aimed at the general public. As an outreach event, the goal of this series is to expose people to various dance genres, increase wellness and physical activity, and support DanceNL members across the province.
We are sending out a CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS to our membership.
• Workshop facilitator(s) must be individual DanceNL members.
• One workshop will be held each month (July and August excepted) in a variety of communities.
• DanceNL will pay an honorarium of $200 and cover rental fee for an appropriate space up to a maximum of $50.
• Workshop facilitators can propose holding a workshop in any community.
• Funding may be available for travel to another community. If you would like to offer a workshop in a community different from your own, please include details on travel costs in your application.
• Workshop rates will be fixed by DanceNL, with a discounted rate for members.
• DanceNL will assist with promoting the workshops.
Please fill out the attached form and attach a dance photo (for promotional purposes) and return to email@example.com
DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 8TH.
Participants will be notified by May 1.