From September 2015 to April 2016, DanceNL will be hosting “NL Moves,” a series of workshops aimed at the general public. The goal of this series is to expose people to various dance genres, increase wellness and physical activity, and support DanceNL members across the province. We are sending out a CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS to our membership.
- Workshop facilitator(s) must be DanceNL members in good standing at the time of their workshop.
- We strive to connect workshop facilitators to new communities. DanceNL will pay an honorarium of $200 and cover venue rental.
- Workshop facilitators can propose holding a workshop in any community.
- Funding may be available for travel to another community. In the event of travel, per diem, mileage and accommodation will be provided.
- Workshop rates will be fixed by DanceNL, with a discounted rate for members.
- DanceNL will promote the workshops. Capacity to assist with promotion is an asset.
Please fill out the form (download it as PDF or Word) and attach a dance photo (for promotional purposes) and return to email@example.com no later than April 15. Participants will be notified by May 1.